Happy 2022! Can you believe we made it? These last two years have been a blur!
The time is now to make it all about #selfcare! Let’s get our bodies, minds and immune systems in the best shape possible! For this guide, we have partnered with lots of local studios to get you started with your fitness and wellness journey!
Make time for YOU this year!!
AIR® is the nation’s leading aerial fitness training method for adults, teens and kids + open 7 days a week. Designed for all levels: with the use of aerial hammocks, AIR® strengthens your core + tones your physique in record-breaking time.
AIR® New Providence opened in 2019, is the ONLY location in the Northeast, the fastest way to a strong core and the most FUN full-body workout imaginable! Get your first week of unlimited classes for $25 at airfitnow.com/oneweekunlimited AIR® is a favorite birthday party, team-building & ‘ladies night out’ venue; and place for kids + adults to break through their comfort zones to discover mental & physical strength.
Top 3 Reasons to Join AIR®
- AIR® KIDS classes are offered for ages 5-8, 9-12; and TEENS: 13-17. Drop in camps are offered when schools are closed
- Parent / Caregiver + Child classes offer an unforgettable bonding experience of swinging, snuggling, flying and twirling! Classes are offered for infants, toddlers and little flyers (up to age 5) to gain mobility, strength & balance.
- AIR® PODS (small group classes for ‘people of your own designation’) are available for kids or adults who want to get acclimated at their own pace, in a more intimate setting as an alternative to 20+ group classes offered weekly. We are now hiring Occupational and Physical Therapists for our AIR® Therapy Program!
Kika Stretch Studios is a private one-on-one assisted stretch studio Founded in 2011. Release the tension that has been trapped inside your body for years, bringing youthfulness back to your body! Imagine lying on a mat and having someone gently stretch out your entire body. We help clients reset their bodies back to how it was before the pain and tension. Our highly trained coaches are available to travel to your home or office.
Location: 447 Springfield Avenue suite S8, Summit NJ
Top 3 Reasons to Come to Kika Stretch Studios
- Improves flexibility + range of motion
- Decreases stress & tension
- Restores youthfulness
Location: 593 S. Livingston Ave., Livingston, NJ
Top 3 Reasons to Join Origins
- Personalized Coaching and Accountability: Your trainer sticks with you, knows you, and keeps you accountable. Origin is serious about you getting the best return on your most important investment, your health.
- Private Sessions: In Origin’s private environment, the focus is on you. There’s no judgment, no wait for equipment, and no limit to what you can achieve.
- Fat loss and Nutrition Know-How: Cutting out the BS of fad diets and quick weight loss gimmicks, we condition the right behavior for you to succeed. Whether you want to look better, feel better or perform better, we custom design a fitness and nutrition program for your day to day needs and long-term sustainability.
Top 3 Reasons to Join Burn Boot Camp
- Unlimited camps
- Complimentary child watch
- 1-1 focus meetings with a personal trainer
Backed by science and loved by athletes, Pilates helps strengthen everybody to live life to the fullest. Our Club Pilates studio offers one-on-one and group classes to enhance fitness. Pilates further aids in overall wellness by providing a holistic approach to self-care.
Top 3 Reasons to join Club Pilates
- Elevate your fitness
- Add to your wellness routine to aid in recovery and spinal strength
- Become part of a warm, welcoming and inclusive fitness community.
Top 3 Reasons to Join CycleBar
- Community – We Ride As 1 – Opportunities to interact with and be motivated by other riders inside and outside of our CycleTheatre
- Coaching – Our instructors provide the guidance and motivation to help you achiever your short and long term wellness and fitness goals.
- CycleStats – Receive statistical information after each ride that confirms your getting faster and stronger
Heidi Health can help you accomplish your fitness goals. If you’re currently not sure, thinking you’re not good enough, that you can’t and it keeps getting pushed off until next week, next year-this is your sign to start. And she can give you the tools to get there.
Location: Milburn, NJ
Top 3 Reasons to work with Heidi Health
- Customized workout based on your fitness goals and full body assessment.
- Personal training sessions are up to 1 hour with all the extra attention that comes with personal training
- New clients purchasing a 10 pack in January will receive an additional 3 sessions, purchase a 5 pack and receive 1 additional session.
This post contains sponsored content.