End of summer heat and busy back-to-school mornings make it the perfect time to bring back smoothies for breakfast. We love this green version from our Food Contributor Kathleen Ashmore, who has *2 million* followers and counting on her Tik Tok!
- 5-8 ounces full fat coconut milk can substitute water or almond milk
- 1/2 cup pinneapple, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup spinach, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup avocado
- 2 ice cubes
- 1-2 scoops collagen powder such as Vital Proteins
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder such as Orgain
Start with 5 ounces of liquid, then add ingredients to blender and blend.
Move ingredients around with the tamper, or large utensil, and blend in stages adding more liquid as needed to keep things moving.
When smooth, tranfer to a shallow bowl.
Serve with hemp hearts, chia seeds, and unsweetened coconut if desired.